Tracking Subdomains in Google Analytics
It is advised that you create a view for your subdomains without applying any kind of filter.
- Click on Admin tab after logging in.
- Click on Create a new view.
- Provide the Reporting View Name and click on Create View.
- After creating the view, click on the Admin tab.
- Select the view in the dropdown menu and click on Filters.
3. Now write the name of the filter and click on Custom tab.
- Select the Include radio button and configure it as per the image given below.
- Click on Save and you are done.
Testing the Configuration
1. Click on Home tab present in the top navigation.
2. Click on the view you created in the first part of this tutorial.
3. Click on Real-Time and then on Overview.
- Now visit the subdomain page of your website.
- After a few seconds in the Google Analytics real-time section, you will see your subdomain listed in the Top Active Pages.