Chat with your friends through MS-DOS
1. All you need is your friends IP address and your Command Prompt.
2. Open your notepad and write tis code as it is……………… I would prefer you to copy this !
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
3. Now save this as “Messenger.Bat”.
4. Drag this file (.bat file)over to Command Prompt and press enter!
5. You would then see some thing like this:
6. After “User” type the IP address of the computer you want to contact.
7. Before you press “Enter” it should look like this:
Message: Hi, How are you ?
8. Now all you need to do is press “Enter”, and start chatting Now all you need to do is press Enter, and start chatting…..
Comment if u liked it.. 🙂