Widget to Put Comment Box Under Posting
This comment box is created by intensedebate.com, this comment box can be use as a widget, and to apply this widget is very simple, and to remove this is more simple it just like when you remove Page Element from your blog. Ok, if you are interested to try this widget I’ll show you how to put it.
1. Login to Blogger.com the chose “Layout –> Edit HTML”, click on the link “Download Full Template” to backup your template first
2. Then go to intensedebate.com site sign up, the login and go to “dashboard”
3. On the up right you will see “add blog” button, click the button
4. Then you will see a box to insert your blog url, fill it then press the button .
5. Then you will see a page…in that page
For ease, chose”Widget (Recomended)“.
6. There are some choice on the “Replace Comment System”. Chose “On post without comments” if you want the comment box show under no comment articel (your previouse comment still exist). If you want the comment box exist on every posting chose “On all blog post” (You will lose your previouse comments, but it can be restored).
7. The click “Complete Installation” button.Chose your blog then click “ADD WIDGET” button.